Decorating & Furniture/Living room sofa set

Hi, have a quick question. How do you see microfiber sofa and love saet in a formal living room ? Are they more appropriate for a casual family room ? Any input on microfiber's durability or image will be really appreciated

It's the fabric of the future because of it's durability and feel.  Chenille is of course a more formal fabric, but it works in either casual or elegant settings as does the microfiber.

If you like the look and feel, use it.  I have it in both casual and formal settings.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology