Decorating & Furniture/Lsrge room dilema

Question
I have a very long living room/dining room combination. I don't know how to to really decorate it since there are such lomg side walls. There are t floor to ceiling windows in the front.The room runs the width of the house and to top it off is covered with tonge and groove ceilings and walls. I try to use the front part as a kind of semi-formal living room and the back as a dining room. I will accept any tips on color, style etc. HELP!

Answer
Dear Stephanie,
   I just have a few questions before I can give you advice on color options.

1.) What are you wanting to add color to?
2.) What existing colors and furniture finishes do you have if you are keeping anything?
3.) What color is the wood of the ceilings and walls, or do you want to paint it?
4.)Where are doors and windows located?
5.)What colors are in the rest of the house and what are some colors that you think would look nice?

I will be sending you computer generated images of your space so if you can think of anything else please let me know. If you would like to give me your email address that will help as well. Thank you.

Rachel Mallon
rminteriordecor@yahoo.com
http://rmdesignco.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID