Decorating & Furniture/Material for floorcloth

Question
Hello, Can I purchase canvas or whatever it is that is already to paint.  I have used old material that needed to be painted with some white stuff. I have forgotten the name.  Thanks for any help.  I have done a couple and given them to my daughter and grandaughter. Havent done any for a couple of years now.  Thanks again,  Nancy  

Answer
Hi Nancy,

You can purchase preprimed canvas at the craft store that is ready to be painted and hemmed. It is by Fredrix and is actually called floorcloth canvas. I've seen it at Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

Let me know if you need any help since it's been a while since you made one. The white stuff you referred to was probably gesso which is a thick primer.

Angie Nelson

Decorating & Furniture

Angie Nelson