Decorating & Furniture/Names of Furniture Manufacturer's

My husband and I are beginning to remodel our great room. We will be getting a sofa, love seat, two chairs and hopefully a tufted ottaman/coffee table. I am looking for the names of medium to high end manufacturer's of furniture. From there I can find a showroom and actually see the furniture. Thanks for your help on this. I have done a search online and have not found a listing as such.
Thanks again,
Ann Black

Dear Ann Black,
     I know how difficult it is to find something online. I always try to save websites that provide alot of links or pictures that would be resourceful for me. Here are some that might help you out:

-for the last link I would find the companies link at the bottom of the picture.
Hope these help. Let me know if you have a certain style your looking for.I can give you links on that style.

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book