Decorating & Furniture/Need help with paint for bathroom walls

Question
We currently remodeled our bathroom and right now we are at a stand still due to the paint.Our house is all natural colors, greens,tans, browns,gray. Our fixtures are nickel, vaneity cabinet is white, so is the tub and toilet. The tile is a almond and the counter is corian tan with speckles of chocolate and cream. We already painted once a grayish taupe color, but it ended up having a purple tint, We re-primed and are ready to paint again, what color would you suggest? I like the chocolate brown and blue look, or something contemporary. Please help, very frustrated at this point. Thanks!

Answer
Since you like the chocolate/blue combination, why not use it?  You can either paint your bath in chocolate brown and accent with icy blue towels, or use icy blue for the walls and chocolate for the accent.  Either will be stylish; brown walls and blue accessories are more contemporary.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik