Decorating & Furniture/Need help with paint for bathroom walls

We currently remodeled our bathroom and right now we are at a stand still due to the paint.Our house is all natural colors, greens,tans, browns,gray. Our fixtures are nickel, vaneity cabinet is white, so is the tub and toilet. The tile is a almond and the counter is corian tan with speckles of chocolate and cream. We already painted once a grayish taupe color, but it ended up having a purple tint, We re-primed and are ready to paint again, what color would you suggest? I like the chocolate brown and blue look, or something contemporary. Please help, very frustrated at this point. Thanks!

Since you like the chocolate/blue combination, why not use it?  You can either paint your bath in chocolate brown and accent with icy blue towels, or use icy blue for the walls and chocolate for the accent.  Either will be stylish; brown walls and blue accessories are more contemporary.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology