Decorating & Furniture/Neutral wall colors.

Question
Hi. I'm renting a house and the owner said that I can paint the walls of the house as long as I keep to neurtal colors. Problem is, I don't know what colors are neurtal. If you could give me a idea or even an specific list, I'd be very thankful. Please help!!!

Answer
Hi Ruby girl,
Well neutral means soft browns like pale beigh all the way up to white.
The reason for him wanting this is because if its any darker its very difficult to paint over as it will show through. Also because it will save him painting it again and if he wanted to sell the property it will sell easier as it has no personal touches.
It is helpful though as all colours just about goes with them so you will have no problem finding things that match.
Try looking at the dulux web site that will help you out.
I hope ive helped you.
Take care and have fun.
~ JAYDAH ~

Decorating & Furniture

Jaydah