Decorating & Furniture/New laminate floor

Question
Good morning,
I am in the process of re-decorating my kitchen.  The major wall color is a light apricot leaning towards the light yellow with an accent and trim of a light terra cotta.  My cabinets are natural pine, the kitchen is large 17 x 10 with cathedral ceilings.  One wall has 5 windows to chair rail level.  I want to install a wood laminate floor and I would like to go on the lighter side and would like to know which color/type of wood you would recommend.  Thank you in advance.  Karin  

Answer
There are so many color "names" for laminates that differ by brand.  Given your overall color scheme, I'd opt to use something similar in color to the cabinets, keeping in mind that "Natural Pine" isn't necessarily the color name you'll be choosing from.  Borrow a sample and match it to your cabinetry.  You'll be glad you did.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik