Decorating & Furniture/Office colors with Espresso furniture

Question
I have a 12 x 12 office with off-white frieze carpet and the walls painted in Duron's "Baby's Breath" (a tan-ish color). The office has Espresso furniture (desk, credenza and file cabinet). The trim color around the door, baseboard and window is white. I'm looking for a striking look. I noticed in a previous question you suggested an "icy blue" with espresso furniture. If the "icy blue" is a good option for my office, could you provide me with the name(s) and manufacturers so I know what shade I'm looking at when viewing the paint sample cards. Thanks.

Answer
There are several shades of "icy blue", but my favorites are Behr's Tender Twighlight or Pacific Panorama.  Both have a bit more "purple" in them, and go great with dark brown.  If your office walls are white or off-white (tanish) you may need to opt for a bolder color like a shade of red, or a neon shade of either yellow or green.  The walls and the furniture are high contrast, so for punch you need something totally surprising.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik