Decorating & Furniture/Paint Color

Question
I have cherry/mahogany bedroom furniture and I need help on a wall color that would go with it(anything except taupe).

Answer
Hi Benita,
Well considering the texture of your furniture I would suggest you to go for tan color. With the quality of furniture you have it would really bring out the glow. If you are ok with some light shades then you may as well try cream as a wall color, though it might be a bit diffcult to maintain but It will contrast superbly with your  furniture.Or you may also try a mix of brown and very light brown, may be in the form of vertical stripes. Something like vertical stripes of brown and light brown.

Hope this could be of some help.

Take Care,

Bi Bi

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria