Decorating & Furniture/Paint Color

I have cherry/mahogany bedroom furniture and I need help on a wall color that would go with it(anything except taupe).

Hi Benita,
Well considering the texture of your furniture I would suggest you to go for tan color. With the quality of furniture you have it would really bring out the glow. If you are ok with some light shades then you may as well try cream as a wall color, though it might be a bit diffcult to maintain but It will contrast superbly with your  furniture.Or you may also try a mix of brown and very light brown, may be in the form of vertical stripes. Something like vertical stripes of brown and light brown.

Hope this could be of some help.

Take Care,

Bi Bi

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria

Ask me anything that concerns the way you should design the interiors so that that they improve the ambience of your house. I can very well help you out with the ways you should use those furnitures which you thought were useless. Ask me before throwing anything from your house, may be I can help you use it better

I am in this business since past 3 years in Mumbai, India. I have a personal firm where we help people with the interior decorations of their house and offices.

Dimploma in Interior Designing from the National Institute of Designing