Decorating & Furniture/Paint color

Question
How do I pick the right paint color for a dining room?  My china has a silver rim and I would like something that would complement the china and also make a warm welcoming room.  Thanks you for your help!  

Answer
Dear Kathy Daly,
    When painting a dining room you can go darker because eating does not require alot of light. Unless you are using it for reading or doing paperwork then I would choose a medium to dark color. What types and colors are your finishes (wood, metal, etc.)Do you have existing colors in the room? Please email me more information if you would like to see room examples with different color options.

Thank You,
Rachel Mallon
http://rmdecor.tripod.com
rminteriordecor@yahoo.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID