Decorating & Furniture/Paint colors for wainscoating and high ceilings

Question
I have a bathroom with high walls and wainscoating.  Crown moulding with a shelf has been placed 3/4 of the way up the wall.  Below the crown moulding will be wallpaper and then below that bead board with base moulding.  Above the bead board is a small shelf trim.  

How should I treat the bead board, different or the same as the mouldings and trim?   I am thinking about a bisque for the wainscoating and coordinating whites for the trim, moulding and ceiling.

How about the high walls?  Should they be treated different from the actual ceiling or should the space beyond the crown moulding be treated as part of the ceiling and get the same paint treatment?

I'm at a loss.  

Answer
Allison,

Thanks for writing.

Treat the bead board the same as the molding and the space beyond the molding should be the same as the ceiling, so most likely you will not want white ceilings too. A great look is a light and pale sky blue!

Good luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell