Decorating & Furniture/Painted Furniture?

Question
We recently painted our 12 year old's room by his request and choice of color scheme.  He has light tan walls and obtained navy blue, white and tan new comforters.  He has a full bed on bottom and twin on top.  My husband built a cabinet for storage and a desk.  He has a medium brown dresser and the same color for bed frame.  What color would we paint the storage cabinet and desk?  I was thinking of doing the same as the walls?  Our trim is all white high gloss and he has white wood blinds.

Answer
Here's the answer...if you want the desk and storage cabinet to visually disappear (thus giving more visual space in the room) then paint it the same color as the walls.  If you want the desk and storage cabinet to be more dominant in the space, paint it white to match the trim.  Either way, it will look super.  Thanks for writing.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik