Decorating & Furniture/Painting Cathedral Ceilings

I love earth tone colours, however, my favourite is the deep red colour.  In my master bedroom (12 by 15) I have a cathedral ceiling.  Would it look wrong to paint everything red?  what colour should I paint our master bathroom if I go with the red for the master bedroom?  Our sinks and corner tub is white.  thanks

You could use red everywhere, including the ceiling, but why not use a deep gold for the ceiling?  You could then carry that gold over to the bath for a wonderful coordinated look.

If you don't care for gold - use another complementary color to red and go for it.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology