Decorating & Furniture/Pillows for leather couches

I am looking for pillows for my light tan leather couch.  I once bought a satin pillow and it kept falling off the couch. Any ideas such as kinds of fabrics we should use on a leather couch?  Keep in mind we are very modern. Thank you

I would look for a nubby texture in fabric.  Keeping "modern"  doesn't preclude texture which adds interest and life to a space.  

If you love the satin look, then shop for a pillow that has either microfiber, wool or cotton on one side.  That should eliminate your problem.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology