Decorating & Furniture/Pinks in a small bedroom

Question
Benjamin,
I would really like pink in my small bedroom. How do i go about desiding what pinks to use. I would also like to use maybe black or chocolate with the pinks can you help me?

Answer
Kendra,

Thanks for writing.

Pink is a great color and a bathroom in the perfect place to use it because it is a smaller and not so overwhelming space for the color.

I love the idea of the bink and brown. That is very 1940's french! I suggest using a very soft pink with a grey undertone. This way, the pink will not be so bright! Ask advice at you local paint store about getting the grey tone. As far as the brown, you my want to use this in things such as flooring (in a rug) or a window treatment. You may even be lucky enought to find a brown and pink fabric at your local fabric store. There are some great combinations out there!

Also check out ballardsdesign.com for some great french style bathroom accessories that would work well with the pink.

Good luck....this sounds like too much fun! Wish I was there to help.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell