Decorating & Furniture/Too Plain

i am 14 years old and i just switched into a bigger bedroom. my old bedroom i liked alot, becuase it had a beautiful mural of Mt.fiji. The new room i painted a solid color i like alot a soft melon color (it matches so nice with the tan porcealin tile) and i don't know whether to get a mural and what kind. i would like a different one like maybe a tropical sunset, but would the black/dark palm trees make the room look bad.i've looked at alot of murals online and i do like the tropical sunset one but is there something else i can put in my room to feel more warm and comfortable? i dont know if i could make a sky ceiling but i have a popcorn ceiling.

Thanks for writing.

When reading through your questions, the first thing that popped into my mind was a sunset also, so it looks like we are on the same page.

You also might want to try a beach seen with sand and water ar a siloet of a beach with palm tree's in the background. Then start your sky about 2 feet below your ceiling and bring in up into your ceiling with the clouds.

Good luck and have fun!

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell

I can answer any questions on interior design including color, room arrangment, floor and space planning, lighting, fabric, furniture, and where to buy home decorating products.

Residential design and Architecture as well as landscape design, visual merchandising, and sales.

College graduate