Decorating & Furniture/Too Plain

Question
i am 14 years old and i just switched into a bigger bedroom. my old bedroom i liked alot, becuase it had a beautiful mural of Mt.fiji. The new room i painted a solid color i like alot a soft melon color (it matches so nice with the tan porcealin tile) and i don't know whether to get a mural and what kind. i would like a different one like maybe a tropical sunset, but would the black/dark palm trees make the room look bad.i've looked at alot of murals online and i do like the tropical sunset one but is there something else i can put in my room to feel more warm and comfortable? i dont know if i could make a sky ceiling but i have a popcorn ceiling.

Answer
Alli,

Thanks for writing.

When reading through your questions, the first thing that popped into my mind was a sunset also, so it looks like we are on the same page.

You also might want to try a beach seen with sand and water ar a siloet of a beach with palm tree's in the background. Then start your sky about 2 feet below your ceiling and bring in up into your ceiling with the clouds.

Good luck and have fun!

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell