Decorating & Furniture/Question about Glidden Chiffon

Hi Jenny,
You had recommended to me that I check out Glidden's Chiffon to use on my walls. I went to Home Depot where they sell Glidden, but could not find a card that had that color on it.  So I e-mailed Glidden yesterday and today they're asking if I can find a reference number for Chiffon, as they're not familiar with that name.  Is it possible it's not a Glidden color?  I also looked for Toasty Grey, but I couldn't find that either.  Thanks so much. Laura

I'm shocked!  Perhaps Glidden has changed the names or numbers, so here are some substitutes for you:  "Shadowbox" 10YY 56/060 as a substitute for (Toasty Grey YY51/098) and "Coastlight" 50YY 83/200 or "Flaxseed" 50YY 80/242 as a sub for Chiffon.  

Thanks for letting me know! :>)

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology