Decorating & Furniture/Red Walls with black furniture?

Hello Jaydah,
I'm only 16 and I'm not sure if I have much color sense, but we're moving into a new house and I wanted to choose how to decorate my new room. I was thinking blood red walls with black furniture including a small computer desk, a tv table, the bed and a couple bean bag chairs. Even the 23" lcd tv is black. My parents went crazy when I asked them what they thought of the color choice. They think it's too dark and the red is too bold. What do you think?

Hi Steve,
The colours do go well together but i wouldnt use so much of it.
Yes having all the walls blood red would deffinately look too dark!
It depends on what your taste is? Do you want seductive or romantic or cool or exotic, or japanese? it all depends!
Mail me back with a little more on what you want from your room and want it to look like and ill tell you how to do it!
Speak to you soon Steve.

~ Jaydah ~

Decorating & Furniture

Interior design is my passion i can help with ideas for themed rooms, colour schemes, cheaper ideas for an expensive look,i am currently designing a seductive pole-dancing room for a friend which is a first for me but its been lots of fun.So whatever your after i can help you

I have done all of my own houses ( 4 in all) and 5 of my friends houses and 4 of my families homes. I have been doing Interior Design for 7 years.

Past/Present clients
Family, Friends and their Friends