Decorating & Furniture/Request for Interior Decoration Advice

Dear Sir,

I would like to make an interior decoration in my house, which are included 2+1 bedrooms (2 ground floors and 1 first floor), 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 hall and kitchen.

Could you please advice me how to do the interior decoration for my house like color, furniture placement etc..,

Thanks and regards

Shajahan V.

First of all to decorate your home, you need to begin a with a plan.  Find something that will serve as your inspiration piece for the room.  It may be a rug, a sofa, a picture, etc.  Every room needs a beginning point, so find something you love to work from.  Select three colors from your inspiration piece, light, medium, and dark.  This will insure a fail proof color scheme.  Also, take a look at and go to arrange a room.  You can enter your room measurements and do floor plans very easily.  Also, don't be afraid to hire a professional to help you get started. Depending on your needs you may hire a designer, decorator, interior redesigner, or One Day Decorator. Paying for a consultation may save you money in the long run.  Happy Decorating, JoAnne Lenart-Weary

Decorating & Furniture

JoAnne Lenart-Weary

I can answer anything that is decorating related. Wall and window treatments, color, furniture, placement, where to begin with a decorating plan, etc.

Almost 30 years as an interior decorator and 4 years of teaching professional workshops to other interior decorators/designers and interior redesigners. Board member for IRIS www.weredesign, founder of ODDAA (One Day Decorating Alumni Association) Weekly guest for ABC affiliate in Erie, Pa. Have also been on HGTV

Baby Talk Magazine
Many newspapers