Decorating & Furniture/Request for Interior Decoration Advice

Question
Dear Sir,

I would like to make an interior decoration in my house, which are included 2+1 bedrooms (2 ground floors and 1 first floor), 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 hall and kitchen.

Could you please advice me how to do the interior decoration for my house like color, furniture placement etc..,

Thanks and regards

Shajahan V.

Answer
First of all to decorate your home, you need to begin a with a plan.  Find something that will serve as your inspiration piece for the room.  It may be a rug, a sofa, a picture, etc.  Every room needs a beginning point, so find something you love to work from.  Select three colors from your inspiration piece, light, medium, and dark.  This will insure a fail proof color scheme.  Also, take a look at BHG.com and go to arrange a room.  You can enter your room measurements and do floor plans very easily.  Also, don't be afraid to hire a professional to help you get started. Depending on your needs you may hire a designer, decorator, interior redesigner, or One Day Decorator. Paying for a consultation may save you money in the long run.  Happy Decorating, JoAnne Lenart-Weary www.onedaydecorating.com

Decorating & Furniture

JoAnne Lenart-Weary