Decorating & Furniture/Room color for cherry furniture

We are adding new master bedroom with good size. (17x17). Room has lots of light. (3 windows and 2 sunroof windows). We have dark cherry bedroom furniture. What should be good choices for bedroom color? Please note that bathroom in master bedroom has almond travertine tiles.  

If I were you, I'd select my favorite color and then paint the space a medium shade of that.  I love blues, greens, reds and browns with cherry furniture, and if the travertine tile is almond, you have no problem selecting virtually ANY color.

PS:  I could pick colors for you, but without knowing your personal favorites and your personal taste, it would be just a stab in the dark.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology