Decorating & Furniture/Room decor

Question
I'm having the hardest time with room decor.  I've finally decided to decorate my master bedroom.  I bought bedding from JC Penneys and my paint from Home Depot.  I even bought a new bedroom suit.  But I don't have anything on my walls.  I have a tray ceiling and I've thought about putting something there besides paint.  My dad also suggested I paint my crown molding and ceiling.  Tell me what you think?  I'm lost!!!

Answer
I think I have to agree with your Dad on this one.  Paint the crown molding and ceiling.  Then after everything else is in the room survey your walls and consider what art might be just the perfect finishing touch.  It could be that you'll want to add a tree (fake or real) to the room to bring some outside in, and you'll probably want to use at least one piece of artwork.  Find something that you really love and frame it!  

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik