Decorating & Furniture/Room partition



I am contacting you from the UK, I think you might be American so it might be less easy for you to help me, but here goes in case you have some ideas.  

My Mum has been saving cards and calanders and pictures for years with the great plan of getting a room partition/screen, a bit like the concertinaed Japanese silk ones, but with the option to put your own pictures on a hard backing or in glass, instead of silk.  She is sure they exist. Do you know of them?  Do you know where I might be able to get her one?

Thanks for your time


Thanks for writing and for your question.  Indeed I am in the US, but I do know of the room divider you speak.  I believe they are sold at Pottery Barn which is available on line at  If not, you may need to construct your own.  


Decorating & Furniture

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jennifer Taylor Wojcik


Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.


College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology

©2017 All rights reserved.