Decorating & Furniture/Rubberwood Furniture

Do you know of any websites that sell Rubberwood Queensize Captains Beds with the Storage drawers built into the bed itself????

I know that Pier 1 used to carry rubberwood furniture, but am unsure as to whether they still do.  It seems that the world has forgotten rubberwood, and moved to either extremely dark wood tones or natural maple.  Try Pier 1's website ( and/or ask your local furniture retailer if it can be special ordered.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology