You are here:

Decorating & Furniture/Shabby chic furniture


Dear Jenny,  I am trying to find out who manufactures the slipcovered furniture for retailers like Arhaus, Pottery Barn, etc. so that I could possibly order it from a discounter in North Carolina.  Any info that you might have would be most helpful.  Thanks.

Slip covers for Pottery Barn are their own manufacturers, and quite honestly, they are very reasonably priced.  Pottery Barn has a "division" for their furniture and slip covers, so getting directly to that source is going to be virtually impossible.  

If you're looking for reduced priced slipcovers, be sure and check out Sure Fit ( and some of their less expensive lines are carried at discount retailers such as Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond.


Decorating & Furniture

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jennifer Taylor Wojcik


Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.


College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology

©2017 All rights reserved.