Decorating & Furniture/Split foyer

Question
Where do I place a 46.5W X 32.5L picture on the solid wall of my foyer? I have an open banister in the living room and I want to incorporate the view of the picture with this room, (the picture matches the theme of my living room pictures) but I don't think the picture will look well if it is so high up the wall, when viewing it from the foyer.

Answer
Nancy,

You could go ahead and put it on your open stair case, but place it low enough down the stairs so it is in view from the living rm. Otherwise, consider hanging it on the wall across from the opening to the living rm in the foyar. This way, when you look through the opening from the living rm into the foyer, the picture will be right there.

Thanks for writing and good luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell