Decorating & Furniture/Not Symmetrical

Question
Hi there,
I have a number of questions relating to my bedroom but the first is this.  The first is that the bed is against a back wall which only has one window.  Right now if you are facing the bed, the window is on the wall to the left of the bed. There is no window on the right side of the bed. So we are going to have curtains on the window and two pictures hanging above the bed - what do we do to not make it look so uneven without another window on the other side?

Answer
Hi Tilly

I am not sure really why you see this as a problem - does the room need to be symmetrical?

I don't think it needs to be but if you are unhappy with the look, I would suggest a mirror of a similar size and shape as the window would be your best option and you can't have too many mirrors in a bedroom.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston