Decorating & Furniture/Tuscany

Question
Hi Jayah,

I'm looking to have my small kitchen painted in the Tuscany colors. But I don't know what colors to use and how to go about getting that look. My counters are almond w/light brown spec's. The cabinets are almond with oak trim.   If you could advise me I would greatly appreciate it. Everytime I see a restraunt having the tuscany look and after admiring it, I ask what are their colors but they won't tell me.

Thanks you very much.

Kim  

Answer
Hi Kim,
Try this link it should help.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_styles_other/article/0,1793,HGTV_3526_2703526,00.htm

also to find the colours you want, try using the dulux website they have some great virtual room facilities there.
Terrocotta and off whites are the main colours to use for that theme but its difficult to explain tuscan, you have to see it!
So ive sent you this link, i hope you find all that you need there, if not just get back to me and ill see what else i can do for you.
Take care Kim and have fun.

~ JAYDAH ~

Decorating & Furniture

Jaydah