Decorating & Furniture/Ugly bathroom

Question
I just bought a house with a horrible looking bathroom.  Unfortunately I can't afford to remodel it right now, so I thought you may have some tips for making it more attractive.  It is tiled with 6x6 tiles about 3/4 of the way up, and they are peach, as is the toilet, sink, and tub.  there is a border of black 3x6 tiles all the way around, and built in black towel bars, soap dishes, and a toilet paper holder.  The floor are those little mosaic tiles, also in peach.  Any ideas for a shower curtain/paint color that may match, or for something I can do to the black tiles (I'll live with the peach since it's so much of the built in furniture).  any help would really be appreciated!  Thanks.

Answer
Turn the negative into a positive.  Find a shower curtain with a black background and the peach used in small amounts to pull the colors together. The other option is to use a wallpaper that combines the colors. Check out www.decoratetoday.com  I did a color search and found many wallpapers that will pull your colors together.

If you really can't stand the black, visit your local home improvement store and buy paint that can be utilized on tile.  Peach is great with teal, various shades of green, and you also could go with browns.  Do something fun and dramatic and it will make the bathroom much more liveable for you.

Happy Decorating,
"The Queen of Decorating"
www.onedaydecorating.com

Decorating & Furniture

JoAnne Lenart-Weary