Decorating & Furniture/Used unwanted CDs for decorating a wall

I have hundreds and hundreds of used Cds that are just taking up space.  I was thinking of putting them on one of my walls in my bedroom but I don't know how to begin. The plan is to cover the wall with the mirror side of the cd to make it look like an actual real mirror. The main problem is how to stick them on the wall without them falling down in time.  What kind of glue should be used?  should I buy the black glue (I dont' know the exact name of that product) used for putting up mirrors?  There's also another problem....The center of the hole...How should I over that hole and still make the wall as even-perfect as possible?  I want them on my wall but at the same not make it look like they are Cds on the get what I"m saying.

If this plan doesn't work...can you refer me to a website or place near the Los Angeles area that does mirror installation for complete walls.

thanks you,

Adrian, Los Angeles

If you want them permanently affixed, use a two part epoxy glue, available at any hardware or home improvement store.  Unless you fill the hole, the wall will show through.  I personally think that effect would be great....Regardless, it will be obvious that the wall is covered with cd's.  So? That's unique.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology