Decorating & Furniture/Used unwanted CDs for decorating a wall

Question
I have hundreds and hundreds of used Cds that are just taking up space.  I was thinking of putting them on one of my walls in my bedroom but I don't know how to begin. The plan is to cover the wall with the mirror side of the cd to make it look like an actual real mirror. The main problem is how to stick them on the wall without them falling down in time.  What kind of glue should be used?  should I buy the black glue (I dont' know the exact name of that product) used for putting up mirrors?  There's also another problem....The center of the hole...How should I over that hole and still make the wall as even-perfect as possible?  I want them on my wall but at the same not make it look like they are Cds on the wall...you get what I"m saying.

If this plan doesn't work...can you refer me to a website or place near the Los Angeles area that does mirror installation for complete walls.

thanks you,

Adrian, Los Angeles

Answer
If you want them permanently affixed, use a two part epoxy glue, available at any hardware or home improvement store.  Unless you fill the hole, the wall will show through.  I personally think that effect would be great....Regardless, it will be obvious that the wall is covered with cd's.  So? That's unique.

Blessings,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik