Decorating & Furniture/WALL COLOR

Question
I AM READY TO REPAINT MY LIVING ROOM. IT IS NOW JUST WHITE AND I HATE IT...I HAVE A BLACK LEATHER SECTIONAL WITH A BLACK LEATHER RECLINER..MY COFFEE TABLE IS GLASS WITH A RUST LOOKING COLOR METAL FRAME...I ALSO HAVE A BLACK WIDE SCREEN TV IN THE ROOM...MY CARPET IS VERY LIGHT TAN COLOR...I HAVE A FEW PICTURES IN THE ROOM..AND A LARGE MIRROR WITH A ANTIQUE LOOK TO IT...I AM STUMPED ON WHAT COLOR TO PAINT THE WALLS...I WANT SOME COLOR TO THEM...DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS..YOUR HELP WOULD BE A BIG HELP TO ME..THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Answer
Dear Robin Munn,
  I would suggest pulling a color from your pictures that are on the wall. Possibly find a color that is in both of the pictures. If you dont want to do that then I would choose a light tan color or a light rust color. I like Coronado Dunes from www.behr.com

Hope this helps. If you have pictures of the images you are more then welcome to send them to me and I can find a color that will look nice with your living room.

Rachel Mallon
rminteriordecor@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/rminteriordecor

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID