Decorating & Furniture/Wallpaper border...

Hello Rachel!  I have a quick question, and hopefully a simple one.  My husband and I just put up some wallpaper border in my bathroom and where we overlapped it, it is coming down.  We used the prepasted border.  I've also noticed that the bottom of the border all around is coming up.  Is there an easy fix to these problems?  Thank you for your time.  Val

Dear Valerie,
    The instructions on most packs of prepasted paper will tell you not to add paste. But you'll find that many pros add paste anyway - they want their handiwork to stick around.
Here is a link that has alot of information about prepasted wallpaper.

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book