Decorating & Furniture/Wallpaper border...

Question
Hello Rachel!  I have a quick question, and hopefully a simple one.  My husband and I just put up some wallpaper border in my bathroom and where we overlapped it, it is coming down.  We used the prepasted border.  I've also noticed that the bottom of the border all around is coming up.  Is there an easy fix to these problems?  Thank you for your time.  Val

Answer
Dear Valerie,
    The instructions on most packs of prepasted paper will tell you not to add paste. But you'll find that many pros add paste anyway - they want their handiwork to stick around.
Here is a link that has alot of information about prepasted wallpaper.
http://www.pacwall.co.nz/pacwall/prepguide/prepguide-prepastepaper.html

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID