Decorating & Furniture/Wallpaper

Hi Jenny,

I am having trouble finding the wallpaper that I want.  Basic search engines are giving me boring, plain, awful choices.   I have found a few in magazines but are hard to find..  I am most interested in unique looks.  For example, I found one by designer Scalamandre but had no luck on the net.  Can you suggest any books or whatever with excellent quailty and unique design.

Thanks in advance.

Jennifer M.

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for writing and for your question.  Check these sites:,,  

You may also want to check some of the manufacturer's websites - one that jumps to mind is

If you haven't done so yet, do a search on  (I always find cool sites through them.)

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology