Decorating & Furniture/Walls and sofa

The Floor Color of my new house is pink.Couls you pls suggest what color can i choose for walls,sofa and curtains.
Thank You in Advance.

It's hard to envision a pink floor, but colors that go well with pink are just about any color.  I'd probably stay away from reds, but other than that, the color world is at your disposal.  Select the color you like best and put that on your walls.  As for a sofa color, stick to a solid color. Whether it's white, black or brown, you'll be happier longer with a solid color couch.  Your curtains should incorporate all the colors you use: the floor color, the wall color and the furniture color.

Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology