Decorating & Furniture/Washroom

Im Jack, and i have 2 full washrooms in my apartment. well as it is an apartment, the washrooms arent too big, actually their midsized. I just planned to renovate it and bought a new light brown vanity for both washrooms, and dark brown tiles for one washroom. THe tiled washroom has tiles and walls both in dark brown colour. And now i am planning to change tiles for my other washroom which has a new vanity and stock tiles and flooring which i dont like as they are old. What do you suggest for tiles for my midsized washroom? one more thing that i would like to add would be that i like more space kinda feeling in my washroom so can you just tell me some decorative tips and colours for my washroom?
Thanks alot
waiting for your reply

Hi Jack,
Well if i was you i would go for white in such a small space as using even a slighty darker shade would start to make the room close in.
You can put in some little  coloured pictures if you wanted to to add a little colour.
The tiles i would do white too.
If you wanted to add a little colour then i would add colour using accessories like tile stickers, little pictures, chrome toilet roll holder, towel rail and toothbrush holder etc... chrome would go nice with white without making it smaller feeling.
I hope ive helped you out Jack.
Take care and have fun.

Decorating & Furniture

Interior design is my passion i can help with ideas for themed rooms, colour schemes, cheaper ideas for an expensive look,i am currently designing a seductive pole-dancing room for a friend which is a first for me but its been lots of fun.So whatever your after i can help you

I have done all of my own houses ( 4 in all) and 5 of my friends houses and 4 of my families homes. I have been doing Interior Design for 7 years.

Past/Present clients
Family, Friends and their Friends