Decorating & Furniture/how to arrange furniture

Question
I am getting ready to buy furniture but my room is small and I want to maximize seating.  It is 13'2" X 14'3" with a 6' firplace in the middle of the 13' wall.  I need to place a 50" flatscreen somewhere in the room also. Can you give me some examples?

Answer
Hi Nancy,

Incases like these i'll need the photograph of the room. But however, from whatever I could understand, you should make all the seating arrangements close to the fire place, and the flatscreen should be placed on the opposite wall.

I can help you much better in this but I will need the picture of the room .If its not a problem for you, then please send it to me at bartaria_sarthak@hotmail.com.

Take Care

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria