Decorating & Furniture/bare wall

I have a bare wall that I would like to arrange 2 very large mirrors and  2 sconces not sure if it would look right...........wall is 6ft.high by 6ft.6" long with dark wains coating on bottom 32" high by 6ft.6" long..........the 2 large mirrors are 43" high by 33" wide......and I would have to put the 43" mirror for the height not the long way because of the style of the mirror.Please hekp I love these mirrors.Thanks,please reply,Carol  

You can use the mirrors together, but use only one more item - a sconce or something else.  Groupings always work best in odd numbers.  Try laying the 3 pieces out on the floor and work with the arrangement until you're happy with the look.  Then hang it on the wall.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology