Decorating & Furniture/bath colors

Hi,  I have 2 bathrooms that have dusty rose fixtures. the whirlpool, toilet, pedestal sink, shower. They are all kohler and are quality fixtures. I want to play down the color and was wondering what colors to do on the walls. I currently have a floral wallpaper in one and the other has a neutral stripe. I would like to wallpaper again and know their are so many choices with regard to wallpaper now. I just want to make the pink disappear and need some advice. Thanks, gale

Without removing the fixtures and replacing them, they'll never go away, but by playing up the wall space as well as your accessories, you can make them look "on purpose".  

My best suggestion is to use either a green background color (sage, celery etc.) or to go with a black/white background.  

Green is the color opposite; black and white will make it look "art deco".

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology