Decorating & Furniture/bath colors

Question
Hi,  I have 2 bathrooms that have dusty rose fixtures. the whirlpool, toilet, pedestal sink, shower. They are all kohler and are quality fixtures. I want to play down the color and was wondering what colors to do on the walls. I currently have a floral wallpaper in one and the other has a neutral stripe. I would like to wallpaper again and know their are so many choices with regard to wallpaper now. I just want to make the pink disappear and need some advice. Thanks, gale

Answer
Without removing the fixtures and replacing them, they'll never go away, but by playing up the wall space as well as your accessories, you can make them look "on purpose".  

My best suggestion is to use either a green background color (sage, celery etc.) or to go with a black/white background.  

Green is the color opposite; black and white will make it look "art deco".

Jenny  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik