Decorating & Furniture/bathroom paint colour

Question
The tile around the tub is gold & white, with solid gold tile around the edges. Tub, sinks & toilet are white as well as the cabinets. Would a dark taupe color be a good choice for wall color with ceiling & trim white?

Thanks

Answer
I currently have taupe walls in my own home and I have these gold frames that I desperately want to refinish because I think it doesn't go well with the taupe. I don't think it would look awful but I think that a creamy light yellowish color would work better. I like compatible cream from Sherwin Williams because its not too yellow and it will complement the gold tiles. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID