Decorating & Furniture/bathroom window

I have recently moved into a house that has a window in the shower/ bathtub.  The window is located where lots of people can see in so it has to have a curtain.  Unfortunately a cloth curtain stays wet and I haven't found any that are vinyl.  Can you help me come up with a creative solution for my shower window?  Thank you.

At Home Depot in the wallpaper/blinds/shades areas you will find a self-adhesive product for windows.  It's a mist and adhere project that anyone can do.  The product comes in varying designs from Aztec to Clouds with everything in between.  It's a great product, will not allow people to see in from the outside and still allows light to filter through.  I use it in my bath!

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology