Decorating & Furniture/bed comforters

I need a dark brown bedspread with a aqua/teal/turquoise design. I can't find it anywhere! where do I look?

Try specialty catalogs like "Domestications" (I'm sure they have a website) or specialty stores like Bed, Bath & Beyond or Linen Barn.  You may also want to check out JCPenney's home collections or even Target.  

Unfortunately, unless you can create the look you want (make your own) you'll just have to shop until you find what you're after.  That's what we all do.....get an idea and then S H O P.... (fun part).

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology