Decorating & Furniture/bedding

Question
my two small boys are now sharing a room. I am changing the bedding on both of the boys beds.  Do you think the bedding should be the same because it is in the same room or do you think it shouold be different and have the same primary colors?
Thanks,
Helen

Answer
That depends on the age of your boys as well as their likes and dislikes.  If they're young enough that you're still making all the decisions for them about clothing and decor, then make the two the same.  

If they're old enough and expressive enough about their own choices, let them choose what they want, and keep the color pallette as close to the same as possible.  

Kids LOVE to be involved in decorating and they should be.  Allow them to be part of the decision and see what happens.  If they both like Batman or Spiderman then create a Super Hero Room filled with "all" the superheroes.  If they both like sports, use a sports theme.  

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik