Decorating & Furniture/bedroom color

Question
Dear Andrea,

I'm trying to change the color of my bedroom but I can't seem to find the right color.  I have light colored wood furniture and I want to have a dark colored comforter (browns, golds, reds).  Any suggestions?

Answer
Hi Michelle

I would suggest you go for something light but also warm and from the colours you have mentioned in your comforter, I think that something that picks up on the gold would be good.

From the range of paint by Behr, you might like to consider Lemon Souffle, Honey Tone or Pale Sunshine as I think any of them would look lovely.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston