Decorating & Furniture/blue rug, ? walls

Question
Hi, We have a blue rug in our bedroom, I am trying to decide what color to paint the walls.  the curtains are a tan/gold/brown? color.  Would terra cotta go?  or should I stick to a nuetral?   Also, I am thinking of stripping and painting or refinishing the two dressers which are currently very dark the.  what would you recommend?  I like a light airy look and feel.  Thank you very much!  Lee

Answer
Lee:

i would paint the walls a nice creamy beige color to get the light airly feel because everything is so dark in the room alreay and then i would stain the dressers in a honey color to get the same look acheived so it stands against the walls.

Thanks
Jean

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus