Decorating & Furniture/bunk beds

How can decorat with bunk beds!Can you give me some good site to?
Thank you

Thanks for your question.  I don't have a site I can recommend for this, but I would suggest that you browse through some decorating magazines for some inspiration.  Those that feature bedrooms or bedroom redesigns are usuallly filled with great ideas.  

What I can suggest is that you consider splitting the bunks, creating 2 twin beds and put them side by side with a table between them.  If that isn't possible, leave them stacked and create some interest by putting alternating color bed linens on them.  For instance, the top bunk could be done in a navy comforter, accented with a red pillow covering while the bottom bunk would have a red comforter, accented with a navy pillow covering.  Add to the red comforter a green decorative pillow or throw and to the navy a yellow one.   

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology