Decorating & Furniture/burgundy leather nailhead couch

Question
We have a good burgundy leather nailhead couch that I love, however, we can't find matching club chairs that we like.  We have found 2 honey colored leather club chairs in a similar style. Can we use them together?  Could a rug pull the colors together & if so what type would look good in a rectangular greatroom with large windows on each end?  Thanks for any help.

Answer
Shannon,
Things may be pulled well with the rug. You'll have to look for a rug with combi of both the colors. Another thing which I would specifically like to mention is that with two honey colored chairs and one burgundy leather nailhead couch you'll have to put something else of the same color as the couch. It could be a table at the center or may be side tables but put something, it will add to the uniformity.

Take Care

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria