Decorating & Furniture/where to buy unusual colour paints

Question
hi my son wants his bedroom decorated n his local football team colours which r blue and GOLD. been trin to find a gold colour paint but without any luck can you suggest any sites i can search to purchase this paint.
many thanxs

Answer
Hi Jackie

I wouldn't suggest you try to buy paint online as the colours you see on the screen can never be exact.

I am not sure where you are but I know in the UK that some of the bigger DIY superstores offer a facility where you can take something like a piece of fabric to them and they can create a paint that exact colour.  I suggest you try your nearest big paint supplier to see if they offer this service.

You could also try contacting the football club and asking them to help you.  Certainly if they have stationery printed they will have something (I think it is called a pantone reference) that they will use to order the exact shade they need from their printers.  It may be that armed with this information, your paint supplier may be able to create the colour for you.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston