Decorating & Furniture/choosing color finish on fireplace door

Question
Renovated the whole living room with totally tan(sherwin williams paint) wall color, white trim for patio door, windows, and baseboards, beige marble tile fireplace, black 50 inch plasma above fireplace with black home surround sound and track light, winered sofa set and black audio visual and massage chair.  What color finish (wide variety) for the Brookfield (design specialties product)fireplace door and should it be clear or bronze glass for the gas fireplace?

Answer
Fireplace Design
Fireplace Design  
Hey I remember you. I hope that the totally tan worked out for you. I would go with the Brite Black finish and the bronze glass. If you didnt already know you can get a preview at http://www.hansenwholesale.com/home-fireplaces/glassdoors/viewer/default.asp
I attached the one I think would look best. Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID