Decorating & Furniture/color

Question
My question is, my new house we moved into is a greatroom plan. Now there are sandlewood maple cupboards with a black brown combo happenig on the counter tops. The drapes in the great room are deep burgandy and there is a medium brown shade on the fireplace wall and we really like it. Now, what color can I put in the kitchen that will suit the sandlewood and the warmtones in the greatroom?  We really want to spice it up with something but I'm not sure what colors to stay away from because of the burgandy. The couches are a non issue because I am replacing them.    Help!!!!!!

Answer
Dear Tracy,
   Please go to this link from my web site to see your designs.
http://www.rmdesignco.com/tracy.htm

The first two colors I chose are a nice transition from the great room to the kitchen. They give it a sense of flow to the two spaces. The third color is a teal color that compliments the deep burgundy and it will give the room a boost of color.

Please visit my website for information on how to get a free consultation.
http://rmdesignco.com/consultation.htm

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID