Decorating & Furniture/color and length for drapes

Question
I have a dark brown leather couch and love seat and a yellowish color wall what color drapes and area rug.also window to ledge is 63 and to floor 90  

Answer
Dear Diane,
   Your curtains should match the color of your walls.  Choose a nice soft, flowing fabric that comes allthe way down to the floor, giving the whole room a soft look.  And if your room is not huge, this look will make it look bigger and more airy.
    For your rug I would choose a very light mocha color.  If your style is modern, then check out rugs featuring large geometric designs.  In that case the background color can be mocha and the prints on the rugs should the colors of theyour curtains and couch or vice versa.  Light mocha can be replaced with off white or beige.  Spruce up your living room with color by using an accent color in your accessories and your toss pillows.  Almost any color will look good.  Depending on the mood your trying to create, different values of blue, green or purple or red add some drama in your room.

Good luck with your decorating,
Cindy

Decorating & Furniture

Cindy Pagiatakis