Decorating & Furniture/what color to paint

Moving to a condo,townhouse, all carpets are grey. LR has large picture bow window..buying or covering existing pieces of furniture....would a light peach or rose shade go well in LR/DR area = with two shades of green in large kitchen (separate eating area) I am living in a blue rug house now and hate it..I can make my own curtains and cover dining room chairs....

Either will work.  I'd probably recommend the rose shade oppposed to the peach because it's a more up to date color trend.  The greens will be great with rose, since red and green are color opposites.

Congrats on your move and your new color scheme!

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology